Have you ever heard of a place where people love the company they work for, like the people they work with and are proud of the job they do for their customers, the community and the environment? This describes the company that we have built in the lower mainland. Anyone who really wants to work has a job, but how many people have a vocation? How many of your friends really love what they do and how it fits with their beliefs!
We recognize that our success is largely due to the outstanding customer service that our team members provide. Our success as a company becomes the success of our team members as they grow in their abilities & develop their talents within our topnotch training program.
We have an opening for truck drivers with a strong customer service focus. We are looking for extraordinary individuals with great people skills, who like variety in their job and have a passion for the environment. Previous driving experience is an asset but if you don’t have this experience and are willing to learn we will train you! We schedule 4 X 10 hour shifts.
- Pick-up, removal and/or replacement of container systems used for recycling programs in commercial, industrial and business settings.
- Communication with Customers.
- Must have a valid BC Driver's License
- Additional Driver’s Licenses are an asset
- Previous Driving Experience and Air endorsement is required
- Must have a sound knowledge of Vancouver lower mainland city roadways
- Able to demonstrate safe lifting practices of up to 50 lbs
- Good verbal and interpersonal communication skills
We offer a superior compensation package including a competitive starting hourly rate, Pay enhancer after probation and for air brake endorsement, Performance bonus, Profit Sharing, RRSP matching, Enhanced Health Benefits plan including Medical and Dental coverage, Incentives to staying healthy at work and wellness incentive and even an incentive for getting to work in an environmentally friendly way!