Bulk Cardboard Recycling
Are you producing enough bulk cardboard to segregate and bale?
Is your general waste bin being filled up with cardboard boxes?
Stop paying to dispose of your cardboard!
Because of its bulk, cardboard takes up a lot of space in dumpsters. Cardboard is unwieldy and adds to your bulk hauling costs.
Recycling cardboard reduces waste hauling costs and is a source of revenue.
Urban Impact’s cardboard recycling program is designed to make it easy to maximize the amount of waste you recycle. As well as reducing your costs, we deliver advanced processes that increase your business efficiency. From storage and collection recycling, we manage the complete process with a service built around your individual needs. Avoiding landfill disposal means that you’ll significantly reduce your costs too.
Recycling cardboard waste is cheaper than it going into landfill. One of Urban Impact’s primary objectives is to help our customers remove materials from the waste stream.
Start Saving Money Today! Contact us today to set up a cardboard recycling your cardboard! We offer money back for your cardboard material.
Reduce your carbon footprint by recycling your bulk cardboard with Urban Impact! All types of cardboard or flattened cardboard boxes will be taken away and recycled. Contact us today for a free assessment of how we can make recycling work for you.
Whatever type or quantity of cardboard waste your business produces, Urban Impact delivers a unique solution that makes the removal, segregation and recycling of your cardboard easy. With Urban Impact’s Bulk Cardboard Recycling Programs, we’ll take time to consider:
- Where most of your cardboard is generated;
- Whether you want to store cardboard inside or outside;
- How much cardboard you produce in a week.
Urban Impact has the experience and infrastructure to deliver a service which is no fuss and easy to use. Ready to start recycling cardboard?
Modern businesses need recycling services that are flexible and hassle-free. A service that collects the cardboard you generate. We provide you with various types of recycling bins and containers to fit your business.
Bins and Containers
Urban Impact has developed multiple options for bins and containers to meet your bulk cardboard recycling requirements. We’ll provide clearly labeled recycling containers to assist you and your staff in segregating your waste for cardboard and paper recycling keeping it free from contamination. Our containers are emptied on regular scheduled collections- matched to your needs.
- Front End Bins (frequently called dumpsters) can be provided on wheels or stationary, with plastic or steel lids, with locking mechanisms or open top. Click here for the dimensions of our front end cardboard bins. If you have special space requirements, we can custom design a front end
- Compactors are most appropriate for our larger customers that have large volume of cardboard. Compacting cardboard and paper instead of disposing of it loose eliminates the need to flatten boxes and saves valuable staff time. The compactor converts paper and cardboard cinto dense, space-saving bales. Compacted material is smaller and easier to handle and less costly to handle.
- Balers are a good solution for clients that are generating high volumes of recyclables don’t have room outdoors for front end bins or compactors. The baler reduces the cardboard or shrink wrap into a bale. These bales can be stacked neatly awaiting our scheduled or on-call collection.
- Big Bins are suitable for customers that have periodically large volumes of cardboard to dispose of. Bins can be delivered with only a few hours notice and then picked up and returned just as quickly. Click here for the dimensions of our big “roll off” bins.
We will develop a regular collection schedule to meet your bulk cardboard recycling needs. Should the level of your waste increase, you may simply request additional containers or increase collection frequency.
At Urban Impact, we can show you how businesses just like yours have profited greatly by putting one of our containers onsite. If you are you producing enough bulk cardboard to segregate and bale, Urban Impact can offer you money back for this material.
We’ll turn your waste stream into a dependable revenue stream. Subject to market pricing, we provide rebates to our customers for bulk cardboard:
- The rebate will be subject to volumes and market conditions and may vary at different times of the year.
- Payments are provided promptly on the 30th of every month following a delivery. (Urban Impact does not generally return a rebate for materials collected in front end bins).
- Once recycling programs are in place, we continuously monitor and provide material tonnage reports on a monthly, quarterly or annually basis.
- We’ll make sure you have the most up to date and accurate information at all times helping you to plan more effectively.
Don’t just take our word for it! Let us put you in touch with one of our customers who has benefited from our rebating program. We’ll make it easy for you to make money for your bulk cardboard.
Payments and Reporting
We understand the importance of getting accurate reporting and timely payment. Urban Impact has created a process that tracks each load from the time it is scheduled to the moment it is paid. We can supply reports which include weight tickets on a weekly, monthly or annual basis. Our reporting gives you up-to-date information on your recycling program for meetings, audits and environmental management reports.