Bulk Cardboard Recycling
Is your general waste bin being filled up with cardboard boxes?
Are you producing enough bulk cardboard to segregate and bale?
Stop paying to dispose of your paper and cardboard. Urban Impact will buy your baled paper and cardboard from you at top prices.
Free Quote BC/AB: 1-(855)-214-2613 Lower Mainland: (604) 273-0089
Why Recycle Cardboard?
- Utilizing our services & facilities, you can avoid landfills, saving you money.
- Increase your productivity & efficiency.
- Tailored services to meet your needs.
- Improve resource efficiency and help reduce your carbon footprint.
- Improve your environmental image & performance.
- 100% recycling & recovery helps minimize your environmental impact.
- Save resources.
- Recycling cardboard is a source of revenue. Along with the environmental benefits of recycling, rebates are encouraging many organizations to recycle cardboard.
Urban Impact’s cardboard recycling program is designed to make it easy to maximize the amount of waste you recycle. As well as reducing your costs, we deliver advanced processes that increase your business efficiency.
From storage and collection recycling, we manage the complete process with a customized service built around your individual needs. We offer several options to meet your cardboard recycling needs.
The solution we provide will vary based upon your cardboard volumes and how the material is packaged. Start Saving Money Today! Contact us today.
Earn dollars and rebates when you recycle. We offer money back for your cardboard material. We’ll work with you to ensure rebates are being maximized.
Reduce your carbon footprint by recycling your bulk cardboard with Urban Impact! All types of cardboard or flattened cardboard boxes will be taken away and recycled. Contact us today for a free assessment of how we can make recycling work for you.
Whatever type or quantity of cardboard waste your business produces, Urban Impact delivers a unique solution that makes the removal, segregation and recycling of your cardboard easy.
With our Bulk Cardboard Recycling Programs, we’ll take time to consider:
- Where most of your cardboard is generated;
- Whether you want to store cardboard inside or outside;
- How much cardboard you produce in a week.
It’s easy to get started! Contact us today.
Bins and Containers
Urban Impact has developed multiple options for bins and containers to meet your bulk cardboard recycling requirements. We’ll provide clearly labeled recycling containers to assist you and your staff in segregating your waste for cardboard and paper recycling keeping it free from contamination. Our containers are emptied on regular scheduled collections- matched to your service needs.
- Front End Bins (frequently called dumpsters) can be provided on wheels or stationary, with plastic or steel lids, with locking mechanisms or open top. Click here for the dimensions of our front end cardboard bins. If you have special space requirements, we can custom design a front end bin.
- Compactors are most appropriate for our larger customers that have large volumes of cardboard. Compacting cardboard and paper instead of disposing of it loose eliminates the need to flatten boxes and saves valuable staff time. Compactors convert paper and cardboard into dense, space-saving bales. Compacted material is smaller and easier to handle and less costly to handle.
- Balers are a solution for clients that are generating high volumes of recyclables don’t have room outdoors for front end bins or compactors. The baler reduces the cardboard or shrink wrap into a bale. These bales can be stacked neatly awaiting our scheduled or on-call collection.
- Big Bins are suitable for customers that have periodically large volumes of cardboard to dispose of. Bins can be delivered with only a few hours notice and then picked up and returned just as quickly. Click here for the dimensions of our big “roll off” bins.
We will develop a regular collection schedule to meet your bulk cardboard recycling needs. Should the level of your waste increase contact us to request additional containers or increase your collection frequency.
If you are you producing enough bulk cardboard to segregate and bale, Urban Impact can offer you money back for this material. In addition to paying best prices for your waste, you can be assured of a highly flexible and personalized service designed to minimize the hassle of your waste requirements.
We’ll turn your waste stream into a dependable revenue stream. Subject to market pricing, we provide rebates to our customers for bulk cardboard:
- The rebate will be subject to volumes and market conditions (may vary at different times of the year).
- Payments are provided promptly on the 30th of every month following a delivery. (Urban Impact does not generally return a rebate for materials collected in front end bins).
- Once recycling programs are in place, we continuously monitor and provide material tonnage reports ( monthly, quarterly or annual) .
- We’ll make sure you have the most up to date and accurate information at all times helping you to plan more effectively.
Don’t just take our word for it! Let us put you in touch with one of our customers who has benefited from our rebating program. We’ll make it easy for you to make money for your bulk cardboard.
Payments and Reporting
We understand the importance of getting accurate reporting and timely payment. We’ve created a process that tracks each load from the time it is scheduled to the moment it is paid. We also supply reports which include weight tickets on a weekly, monthly or annual basis. Our reporting gives you up-to-date information on your recycling program for meetings, audits and environmental management reports.
Our entire team is committed to meeting your cardboard recycling needs. Contact us today.
Find out how much you could be saving by choosing Urban Impact.