Bulk Paper Recycling
With ever increasing landfill costs it makes good commercial and financial sense to recycle whenever possible. Diverting material from landfill will enable you to reduce your waste disposal costs and reduce the affects on the environment.
Does your business use and receive large quantities of packaging?
Do you generate large quantities of paper waste in a manufacturing process?
Bulk paper recycling includes:
- Office paper
- Printing waste
Whatever type of paper waste you produce – in whatever quantities – Urban Impact delivers a customized solution that makes its removal, sorting and recycling a straightforward process. We provide an efficient service utilizing leading-edge technology to maximize your recycling performance, increase your business efficiency and reduce your costs.
Leaders in paper recycling, Urban Impact can help you by recycling your bulk paper waste. Almost all paper can be recycled. We provide multiple solutions for the collection of your bulk paper and other printer scraps- a total waste materials management recovery and recycling solution. Our Bulk Paper Recycling service makes it easy to manage every aspect of your paper waste storage, collection and recycling. We have invested heavily in the most up-to-date recycling machinery for sorting, baling and shredding materials.
Benefits of Bulk Paper Recycling
- Bulk collection maximizes your rebate value of the paper.
- Minimizes the transportation costs associated with getting your paper to recycling.
Urban Impact’s Bulk Paper Recycling program is Good for – printers waste recycling, waste haulers, warehouse, distribution + manufacturing facilities.
Efficient and Profitable Paper Recycling Programs
We handle all grades of paper, including white and colored office paper, mixed paper, newspaper, cardboard, printer waste and even coated book stock.
With our deep knowledge of mill requirements and markets worldwide, we develop efficient and profitable paper recycling programs for a range of clients, including:
Commercial Printers: We service companies of all sizes, with one to many locations. Whether you generate pounds or tons of paper, your business is important to us.
Distribution and packaging companies: We manage low and high volumes of corrugated cardboard.
Municipalities: We work with towns, cities, and haulers to recycle post-consumer residential paper collections.
Office Buildings and Large Properties: We’ll design a recycling program for your office, site or campus. Cost, safety, operational convenience and efficiency are our top priorities.
Sorting is not required! Let us do the work so you can reduce labour costs and maximize your rebate for bulk grades!
Printers Waste Paper Recycling Services
Urban Impact provides paper recycling services for printers of all sizes:
- We offer services to capture mixed printers paper, mixed white grades and high grade white paper.
- We understand that printers have unique space constraints and operating needs.
- We’ll develop a customized collection method depending on the the size of the printers and the type of service required.
- As one of the leading paper recyclers in Western Canada, we strive to earn printers the highest revenue from their paper waste.
- We provide current and relevant reporting, enabling our customers to closely monitor costs and identify new opportunities for recycling.
Collection & Storage Bins
- Indoor Collection: Cages are provided for easy collection indoors.
- Outside Collection: Roll Off Bins or Compactors with tipping mechanisms are provided for collection outside.
- Tractor trailer service is provided for cages or skids.
- Collection schedules will be designed to meet daily, weekly or seasonal needs.
Click here for the dimensions of Urban Impact’s Bulk Paper bins.
Paper Recycling Facts
Did you know that by recycling 1 ton of paper you save:
- 17 trees
- 6953 gallons of water
- 463 gallons of oil
- 587 pounds of air pollution
- 3.06 cubic yards of landfill space
- 4077 Kilowatt hours of energy
(Source: Weyerhaueser Info)