On-Site Shredding provides clients with an extra level of comfort – your sensitive documents are shredded anddestroyed right in front of you.
Urban Impact’s On-Site Shredding Recycling program is good for customers who want to see their confidential documents shredded in front of your eyes.
Shredding confidential waste on site saves time, money and space.
Benefits of On-Site Shredding:
- The perfect solution for when you need to destroy confidential items quickly at your facility.
- Witness the entire on-site shredding process as your paper is collected and loaded into our secure On-Site Shredding truck. Your staff can watch on a screen as the paper is received.
- You can rest Assured that Your Confidential Documents are Safe and Secure
- We’ll issue a Certificate of Destruction for your records right at the time the shredding is done.
Free Quote BC/AB: 1-(855)-214-2613 Lower Mainland: (604) 273-0089
Shredded Material is Recycled
We own and operate our own paper and cardboard recycling plant in Richmond, British Columbia. We recycle all of the shredded paper. Every ton of paper we recycle saves 17 trees!
Urban Impact is a member of the National Association of Information Destruction (NAID).
|NAID-Canada is the national association representing companies that specialize in secure information and document destruction.|
To learn more, visit their official website at http://www.naidcanada.org.
Protect Your Business with a Custom Shredding Program
Our Account Team will develop a custom-tailored on-site shredding program. Contact us today to find out more.
Collection & Storage
With our mobile on-site shredding services, you can choose from a SECURE, modern collection system.
Urban Impact will provide a customized collection system to collect your sensitive documents. These bins are easily and securely transported to the on-site shredding truck to undergo scheduled document destruction service. Our containers are designed to fit seamlessly into the office environment.
Click here for the dimensions of all our collection & storage shredding bins.
- Secure paper safes keep materials private as they are collected.
- Tote bins on wheels and open top collection containers provide bulk storage for less sensitive materials.
The containers will be placed in your office or storage area to allow you to accumulate the materials for shredding.
Urban Impact considers the size of your office, type of material generated and the amount of space your business has available for collection and storage when proposing a service schedule. On a pre-set schedule our driver will arrive at your facility to collect and shred the items you have for shredding.
Suggested Guidelines for Pick-ups :
|Employees (#)||Shred Lockers (#)||Scheduled Visits|
|10-25||1||Every 2 weeks|
|25+||2||Every 2 weeks|