One Time Shredding
Are you are looking for one-time shredding (purge services)?
If you’re having an office clean out, moving premises or have irregular shredding needs, Urban Impact can assist with ensuring all confidential waste is shredded securely.
Inevitably, any organization that produces paper is bound to run out of storage space or the mandatory time businesses are required to retain records elapses. Our office clean out service is ideal for customers with:
- As little as a few boxes of documents
- large offices that are buried in sensitive outdated documents and records.
On Call Clean Out Services
Urban Impact provides on call service for when you have a need for a one-time destruction service. For your convenience, we will collect your files in boxes or use any size container for collection. Materials can be shredded directly from your boxes.
Contact Urban Impact to rid your office of older, outdated documents. We can also help you before an office move to get rid of unwanted and outdated documents, saving you the time, energy and costs of moving these documents to your new location, and preventing unnecessary clutter in your new office. Our quick and friendly shredding service will make your shredding experience easy and enjoyable.
Moving offices? An office move is the perfect time to organize and purge your old company records. Contact us to schedule an Office Clean Out. We’ll remove your unwanted paper, files and archive boxes and destroy all confidential documents and files.
Total Office Clean Out Services
- Lockable security bins
- Paper recycling bins
- All paper shredded then recycled
- Certificate of Destruction
- Cost effective & secure
How to Schedule Clean-Out Services
Urban Impact can normally book and complete your shredding pick-up within 7 working days or less.
If you need help moving the boxes or materials from your storage area – no problem. Urban Impact is happy to provide extra labour to get the job done.
Contact us to schedule your cleanout. We’ll discuss what time frame would be most convenient for you.
Helpful Office Clean Out Hints
Here are some helpful hints to consider when scheduling an Office Clean Out:
- It is best to do an inventory of what materials you want to have removed. How many boxes or file cabinets full of material do you have?
- Determine if the material needs to be shredded or simply recycled. If documents are confidential, would you like them shredded On-Site or Off-Site?
- Once you have determined what needs shredding, please label the box with a heavy marker – FOR SHRED. This will help you keep your boxes organized and facilitate efficient pick-up by Urban Impact’s bonded uniformed drivers.
- Where exactly is the material located, i.e., does Urban Impact staff need to do to remove it from your office or warehouse?