Why Urban Impact
Looking to Increase Your Diversion Rate and Reduce Operating Costs?
Canadians create a lot of waste – over 1,000 kilograms per person each year. However, did you know the majority of stuff we throw out isn’t actually “waste”? If your business or organization isn’t recycling, it’s time to begin.
Urban Impact efficient customized solutions for the collection, removal and processing or recycling of all waste streams. We believe that recycling is a simple, cost effective way for businesses and organizations to:
- improve sustainability improve their bottom line
- operate more efficiently
- help save our planet.
Urban Impact efficient customized solutions for the collection, removal and processing or recycling of all waste streams.
Who do We Serve?
We have the ability to service any size account. Our customers range from large property managers, manufacturers, hospitals, universities and government organizations, to grocery stores and restaurants.
Our larger clients often require a customized recycling service, designed to manage their recycling and waste cost-effectively, while reducing their impact on the environment. We have extensive experience developing recycling solutions for property managers and companies with multiple locations.
Your dedicated account manager will provide:
- A single point of contact.
- Help you find the best recycling options.
- Provide you with access to a wealth of expertise from the Urban Impact team.
- Ensure the smooth running of your account.
- Our recycling team will visit your site, take the time to assess your individual needs and analyze your current recycling practices.
- During our free site visit, our team will listen to gain an understanding of your recycling goals, budget, site requirements and timeline.
- We’ll analyze your waste streams and recommend the most efficient and cost effective recycling program for your site.
- We offer a flexible, innovative range of recycling services designed to deal with the segregation of the types of waste you produce.
- We’ll provide collection and storage bins, competitive pricing and outstanding customer service.
- 100 % Recycling. Our sustainable approach to business supports your triple bottom line: our paper recycling and paper shredding is good for your profits, for people and for the planet.
- Each year, your organization receives an annual Certificate of Diversion outlining how much waste they diverted from the landfill- documented proof of your efforts to reduce your environmental impact.