Calgary Shred Days
Urban Impact’s Shred Days are a convenient and secure way to destroy documents, materials and hard drives right before your eyes. No need to book an appointment or gather massive amounts of material. Simply choose your Shredding Roundup Day location and dates from the schedule below.
When you arrive, Urban Impact will assist you in taking your documents to our shred truck for secure destruction. We’ll provide a receipt indicating the weight of the material and the cost of the shredding.
|Where:||925 46 Avenue SE T2G 2A5, Calgary, AB|
|When:||Every second Tuesday with the exception of every second and fourth Tuesday June – September|
|Time:||12 PM to 2 PM|
|Costs:||$25 for the first 45 kg, $0.55 per kg thereafter|
|Payments:||Cash, Cheque of Credit Card|
- Gain a better understanding of your waste: know what you generate, how much you generate and where you generate it
- Benchmark current and potential diversion rates in order to monitor progress
- Distinguish between high and low performing sections of your building(s) or facility
- Identify the highest-potential, most cost-effective opportunities for increased source-reduction, reuse, and recycling
- Increase internal awareness about waste generation and environmental issues
- Enhance community and improve image and business relationships
- Reduce solid waste management costs
- Acquire points towards LEED and other environmental certification programs
- Acquire current waste generation and diversion statistics for reporting purposes
- Comply with corporate environmental requirements
- Get closer to achieving zero waste!
Calgary hard drive shred routes: April 27 and Oct 26
All dates subject to change with advance notice.
925 46 Ave SE
Calgary, AB T2G 2A5
Tel. (403) 214-7600
Fax: (403) 287-9221