Pink Shirt Day is on February 24!Posted: February 23rd, 2016
On February 24, Urban Impact, is excited to participate in Pink Shirt Day:
• Our Drivers will be wearing pink t- shirts
• Our office staff will be wearing pink t- shirts
• We are also placing pink bows on the truck grills!
• We will be posting fun photos on Facebook. Stay tuned!
• We’re having a Spot the Pink Bow on an Urban Impact Truck contest.
• We’re having Pink T-shirt cookies!
Spot the Pink Bow on an Urban Impact Truck
We will also be having a Spot the Pink Bow on an Urban Impact Truck. If the public spots one of our trucks with a pink bow and tweet its, with every tweet we will donate $5 to the CKNW Orphan’s Fund.
You can follow CKNW Orphans’ Fund Pink Shirt Day on Twitter #Pink Shirt Day
About Pink Shirt Day
It all started in 2007, when two Nova Scotia students decided to take action after witnessing a younger student being bullied for wearing a pink shirt to school. The students bought 50 pink t-shirts and encouraged schoolmates to wear them to send a powerful message of solidarity to the bully
The CKNW Orphans’ Fund was inspired by the story and to date have raised more than $1.2 million for anti-bullying days in British Columbia with the sales of Pink Shirt Day T-Shirt Day.
On February 24, send a message that kindness matters. Thanks for your support!