Looking to increase your recycling rates and reduce operating costs? Did you know that paper products are one of the largest consumables in offices? Up to 90% of office waste in the average workplace can be recycled.
Urban Impact’s simple and reliable Office Recycling Program is designed to cover all your office recycling needs, from paper and cardboard, bottles and cans to e-waste and batteries. You can also recycle food as part of our office recycling service.
The first step in setting up an effective recycling program is to review your waste and figure out what is going in the trash. We’ll help you determine which products are recyclable and which ones to include in your workplace recycling initiative. We make recycling at work really work.
Free Quote BC/AB: 1-(855)-214-2613 Lower Mainland: (604) 273-0089
Daily Collections at Times to Suit You
We provide reliable collections and the flexibility to choose your pick-up frequency and number of recycling totes. Our customized service fits any budget. We make recycling for businesses easy, helping you save money and reduce your environmental impact.
Tracking & Reporting
Regular reports can be provided to customers including details of collection times, locations, waste cost, volumes, waste streams collected, recycling rates, and environmental impact.
With customize solutions, we provide better collection efficiency, saving on both transport and environmental costs.
A Successful Office Recycling Program
Recycling is easy when you know how. To ensure your office recycling program succeeds, our recycling team will help you with:
- Employee participation: Sustainability starts with your employees. We’ll provide advice on how to get all players—employees, recycling coordinators, janitorial staff, facilities managers, and others—on the same page.
- Source separation: We’ll provide advice on how to efficiently separate your materials.
- Provide sufficient instructions: We’ll label your bins and containers with clear information about what to put in — and what to keep out.
- Awareness building: We’ll help you promote your recycling program through newsletters, posters, e-mail, and company meetings. Let everyone know how the program is going, including how much waste is being saved — or could be saved — from landfills.
- Continuous improvement: We’ll provide ideas for continuous improvement, fresh thinking, and a periodic overhauling of the recycling program.
If your office isn’t recycling, it’s time to get started! Contact us today.
Find out how much you could be saving by choosing Urban Impact.