Every public and private sector organization generates paper that is sensitive and confidential. Shredding papers can prevent loss of critical information.
Urban Impact offers the security, efficiency and secure shredding expertise trusted by hundreds of businesses, banks, law, accounting and financial institutions, hospitals, hotels and universities, public sector organizations and not for profit organizations. Contact us to protect the confidential information of your customers, your suppliers, and your organization.
Free Quote BC/AB: 1-(855)-214-2613 Lower Mainland: (604) 273-0089
Urban Impact PROTECTS YOUR INTERESTS
- We help businesses stay in compliance with privacy legislation designed to protect you, your clients, and employees from identity theft, fraud, and corporate espionage.
- Our secure document storage and destruction systems protect your company’s professional reputation, brand and business relationships.
Our SECURITY GUARANTEE
- Unlike traditional strip shredding, our state-of-the-art “pierce and tear” equipment ensures your documents are permanently destroyed.
- Our uniformed, friendly drivers are bonded and screened for RCMP clearance.
- All clients receive a Certificate of Destruction that itemizes shredding start time, finish time, date and weight of material destroyed.
- Urban Impact is also a member of the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID).
We save you TIME & MONEY
- We help improve organization and efficiency in your office by clearing out old files and business records.
- Our modern fleet of shredding vehicles and advanced shredding technology lets us respond to clients faster than our competitors – usually within 3 working days.
- Don’t worry about sorting through paper to separate binders, staples and paper clips – we do the work for you.
We are ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE
- Shredded material is recycled, protecting your privacy and the environment.
- Each of our clients receive an annual Certificate of Diversion which verifies how much waste they diverted from our local landfills, the carbon credit they earned and money they saved, by recycling.
- Every tonne of paper diverted from landfills through shredding and recycling reduces your carbon footprint by 3 megatonnes.