Urban Impact can scale our recycling services for any business, from a one-time pick-up to a full customized institutional solution. We work with businesses of all shapes and sizes. Choose a business type below to see what your business can recycle and how we can right-size our services to meet your unique requirements.
Own or manage multi-residential properties? We help bring recycling to life .
Multi-family / Strata
You can stop living in fear of the Garbage Room! We know the unique communications and space issues faced by managers and stratas in multi-family buildings.
Urban Impact can help you manage garbage, recycling and organics efficiently and cost-effectively. We offer customized recycling solutions that can help you achieve your diversion goals:
- We manage recycling and organics efficiently and cost-effectively to decrease disposal costs
- We will help you implement best practices in serving your site tenants.
- Help bring your building into compliance with applicable multi-family regulations
- We set up well-labeled recycling stations that indicate the recyclable materials accepted and use graphic illustrations
- Education for tenants to make recycling more accessible
- Unique or tight spaces and underground locations are no problem – we offer pick-up service and specially designed collection vehicles
- Pick-up schedules can be flexible depending on volume needs
- Perform a waste audit to help you understand the types and volumes of waste being generated at your property.
We will help you find the right bins and containers, the right collection schedule and the right type of services to help you meet your goals.
Urban Impact will pick up your recycling and organics on a schedule. We'll design a flexible and customized plan. Get a personalized plan today!
Talk to us about all of your multi-family property recycling and waste disposal needs.
A Recycling Plan designed for your needs
Tell us about your business. We can get started with a simple phone call, or conduct a site visit to take a more in-depth look and create a customized recycling plan. Here are some of the steps we take:
Free Site Visit
We come to YOU to analyze current recycling practices and get a thorough understanding of your recycling needs, diversion targets and site requirements.
If you have multiple recycling needs, we’ll review your waste streams and recommend the most efficient and cost-effective recycling program.
We’ll provide the collection and storage bins, signage, and labels and recycling education for your recycling program.
Certificate of Diversion
At the end of each year, we provide a certificate outlining how much waste you’ve diverted from the landfill. (More on this below)
This is where your team’s hard work and dedication pays off. At the end of each year, free of charge, we provide a certificate estimating how much waste your organization has diverted. Your Certificate of Diversion shows your recycling progress year-over-year, and sets performance metrics that can be tracked and improved. It also provides water, tree and electricity savings for all paper products recycled and tracks your associated carbon savings. The certificate creates positive messaging to share with your employees and community.
Urban Impact is really pleased to announce that we have gone paperless for the 2017 Certificates. To obtain your 2017 Certificate, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How can we help you today?
Learn more, arrange a pick-up or get more details on our services. Our friendly team is waiting to get back to you.
Call Toll Free 604-273-0089
If you prefer to email us with details,
here’s a handy form.