COVID-19 Safe work practices and policy
Urban Impact is committed to our employee, suppliers and customer safety. In light of the increasing concerns of COVID-19, Urban Impact will make the following amendments to operating procedures:
- Any staff that can work from home is encouraged to do so.
- Social distancing in place in workplace (1 to 2 meters at all times).
- Any staff having travelled to any risk zones or left the country, to stay at home and self-isolate for 14 days.
- Any staff that are showing any symptoms including fever, congestion, sneezing, sore throat, cough or shortness of breath are asked not to come to work and stay home and seek appropriate medical attention as required.
- If staff are tested for COVID-19 and test positive they must follow self-isolation recommendations from health authority.
- If staff test negative for COVID-19, once they have recovered from symptoms can return to work.