March 20, 2020
Update to our staff, valued customers and suppliers. Urban Impact has updated and continues to review our Safe Work Practices and Procedures for our operating teams. The update below does not include many of the specific items that we are doing within each of the teams. For more information on this, please ask your Account Manager or email email@example.com and we would be pleased to provide more detailed information.
COVID-19 Safe work practices and policy
Urban Impact is committed to our employee, suppliers and customer safety. In light of the increasing concerns of COVID-19, Urban Impact will make the following amendments to operating procedures:
Safe Work Practices
- Any staff that can work from home is encouraged to do so.
- Social distancing in place at workplace (1 to 2 meters).
Safe Work Policy
- Any staff having travelled abroad, to stay at home and self-isolate for 14 days.
- Any staff who have or have family or household members who have travelled abroad, should self-isolate for 14 days.
- Any staff that are showing any symptoms including fever, congestion, sneezing, sore throat, cough or shortness of breath are asked not to come to work and stay home and seek appropriate medical attention as required. A minimum of 14-day self-isolation.
- If staff are tested for COVID-19 and test positive they must follow self-isolation recommendations from health authority.
- If staff test negative for COVID-19, once a 14-day quarantine period has been completed can return to work.